poniedziałek, 1 lutego 2016

Monthly sales January

Hi there!

I was afraid of selling in January. People spent a lot of money in December and they don't want shopping at the beginning of the year. But was better than I expected.

At end of January I have:


  • little more then 100 listings on eBay!! It was my goal for this month.
  • 85 listings total in two Etsy shops - not much but it's ok.

EBAY - JANUARY 2016:

  • Sold 26 items for about $525
  • Excluding eBay and PeyPal fees, shipping cost and cost for items, my profit was about $213
  • The most expensive item was: 


I had Best Offer for $20 for this Pet Shop, but buyer don't paid for it. Few days after relist someone bought it for full price and paid immediately.


I accepted Best Offer. It was my 4th sold enamel sign. They are definitely my BOLOs :) First one I bought for less then $1 and sold for... if I remember good - $45. This one cost me about $4.15, shipping $6. My profit was: $14.75


ETSY - JANUARY 2016 (two shops):

  • Sold 10 items for about $112.22
  • Excluding etsy and PeyPal fees, shipping cost and cost for items, my profit was about $63.25
  • The most expensive item was: 


I sold them for $17.60 and I got them for free! It was part of my husband's toy - some kind of game I think. My profit was: $10.61. Not so bad. Free $10.61 :D



This 4 Brass Horse Medalions someone purchase in one order. I have them few more on my store. I sold them for $32 + $7.2 shipping (Bought for $2.5). They are heavy but I not paid much for shipping. My total profit was $27.20. 

OTHER SALES:

In my country I sold 1 item - Pet Shop for $28.47 and my profit was: $18.99

TOTALLY IN JANUARY:
  • I sold: 37 items
  • For: $665.69
  • My profit was: $295.24
This is not so bad, but I have to at least double this!

I'm reseller just 3-4 hours a day, and I think this is really good score. I'm doing what I love, I don't have boss over my head, I'm close to my family and I have almost the same money like at my old regular job :)

MY GOALS FOR FEBRUARY:
  • at least 150 listings on eBay
  • at least 85 listings on etsy (main account)
  • organize my Bonanza account
  • Hit at least $1000 in sales
And what are your goals for February?

On another post I'll share with you my BOLOs from January.

Bye!
~Kasia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz