niedziela, 31 stycznia 2016

I introduce myself

Hi,
my name is Kasia. I'm thrifter and reseller.
At the beginning I'm sorry for any language mistakes - I'm from Poland and i'm still learning English :) But trust me - is much, much better then few months ago!

Why I'm here? Few months ago I had to prove my husband that I can be reseller, I can earn money for our family and stay at home with our little son. He is 16 months now and he still learning something new, and I want to be with him on this moments. And I proved that I have a potential! But still a lot of work ahead of me. I'm working, whenever I can - I'm working, and this is really cool ;)

But why I'm bloging? I don't know ;) I just want to share with other resellers my knowledge and my successes. It's all. Nothing more :)

To stay at home I have to earn about $300/week. I have lot of work to be there, but I can do this! :)

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope that you stay with me for a while.

~Kasia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz